Masters Running

Thursday's Daily, 11.7.13 (Read 42 times)

Maniac 505

http://nashmendez.blogspot.com/2013/11/romanovcerramanli.html

Mari,  I saw that,  so cool.

I am so looking forward to all the get together this weekend and the Nash family hospitality.

One quick question?  since you make so many trips over the mountains,  and the weather looks like it might be a little interesting this weekend.  (I do have all wheel drive)  do you have a route you prefer?  I am thinking of I 90 to 97 (blewett pass)  is that what you do?

Thanks.  and good running all.

evanflein

Second icy eyelashes run of the week today. Ran 6.3 miles in temps around 5 degrees. Brrrr! We have had an amazingly warm fall so far, but we have snow now (still about a foot less than normal) and its getting cold (could hit -10 tonight) so I really need to get my treadmill cleaned up and ready to use. It's currently covered in dust and miscellaneous power cords and other stuff.

Sounds like a fun weekend brewing in Omak! Have fun you guys.

Take care, MS. Having suffered a bad bout of sciatica (cause of DNS at Boston 2009), I would've sworn that's what you had. Glad you have a diagnosis and a treatment plan. Good luck with that!

Mariposai

\

One quick question?  since you make so many trips over the mountains,  and the weather looks like it might be a little interesting this weekend.  (I do have all wheel drive)  do you have a route you prefer?  I am thinking of I 90 to 97 (blewett pass)  is that what you do?

Yes, that is exactly what we would do. Drive safely. See you tomorrow!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Holly - Carmel Marathon in April. Small size. Well managed and very fast. Plus it's only 2 hours from Dayton and I bet if you asked nicely someone could pick up your packet so it can be an out and back day trip.

That is definitely on my list.

Have fun at Mariposai's house!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."