Masters Running

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE (Read 44 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

25 lateral step-ups with 2-20 pound dumbbells--each leg.

Mike E

MM #5615

25 BSS each leg.

Marathon Maniac #957

I have been absent from this challenge this month, due to, well, stuff, but I am ready to jump into something for October.  Still, I have another marathon on 11/2, so I'm not sure I want to overwork my legs.  What are the suggestions for the October challenge?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

We could do weighted arm swings.

TammyinGP

When I woke up at 2 a.m. I started thinking about October challenge and some ideas. I remember Mike suggesting the weighted arm swings, but don't remember what exactly that entailed or how it was done?

I was also thinking of working on our backs again - pushups, back extensions, maybe something else?

I haven't been sticking with this challenge very well this month either. very sporadically. But we only have 3 months left in our year of challenges, so I want to try and stick with them better.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

25 lateral step-ups with 2-20 pound dumbbells--each leg.