Masters Running

View from the last corral at Boston! (Read 407 times)

#artbydmcbride

I bet Ribs knows AAmos is way faster than him, he knows he can look folks up on the Boston website and get their bib number and thus corral assignmeent, he's just trying to light folks up. Big grin

Runners run

King of PhotoShop

I was not trying to "light folks up." I was trying to light Aamos up. I know how fast she runs. I am trying to get even with her for telling me how to cook a pork roast when she stayed at my house. Spareribs
        I bet Ribs knows AAmos is way faster than him, he knows he can look folks up on the Boston website and get their bib number and thus corral assignmeent, he's just trying to light folks up. Big grin
        I have to stick up for my buddy Ribs here. I know that Aamos is a very good runner, but I'm not sure that she is "way faster" than him, if it all, when he's healthy. Although it seems like eons ago, it was only last April that he ran 20:44 for 5k while still far from being at full strength. Near the end of '06 he also ran well under 7-min pace for 8 miles. Just thought I'd point that out. Us old skinny guys have to stick together and defend ourselves against you tough, young chicks. Cool
        Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33

#artbydmcbride

Big grin Thanks Jim! I do think I managed to 'light Ribs up' a bit as I intended too. Big grin

Runners run

King of PhotoShop

Thanks Jim. Thanks Ilene. I'm just sore I didn't light up Aamos. I was sure she would jump in here with both guns blasting. Spareribs
              I have to stick up for my buddy Ribs here. I know that Aamos is a very good runner, but I'm not sure that she is "way faster" than him, if it all, when he's healthy. Although it seems like eons ago, it was only last April that he ran 20:44 for 5k while still far from being at full strength. Near the end of '06 he also ran well under 7-min pace for 8 miles. Just thought I'd point that out. Us old skinny guys have to stick together and defend ourselves against you tough, young chicks. Cool
              Huh! Men! Fast and spent. (Psst: Ribs, the check for your bib number is in the mail, like I promised. My shirt reads :Gregoramy, so no one will know.)
              Masters 2000 miles