Masters Running

9th April, Boomer runs, The sun is on its way. (Read 582 times)

Running In DC - just picked up the book to help me study for the GRE exam. I've decided to go back to grad school at age 55. This should be interesting... Hey, Wild Child. Come to Green Bay and run the CellCom half with me on May 18th! Then you'll be ready for the one in Frisco on June 7th. Good sleeps to all, Jeanne
      Deez4boys....check out www.fathomevents.com for additional screening dates for the Spirit of the Marathon movie. It will be shown on April 17 in the Boston area at 4:30 and 7:30 PM. I know it will be at Fenway 13 and Kathrine Switzer will be speaking at both showings I believe. quote> thanks CNYrunner - it's a conspiracy - i say it is..........that is the night i go on my retreat so i can't make that night either - something is just not right!!

denise

Mariposai

I left work early today, I could not help it to stay inside any longer so...I laced up my shoes and went our for an easy 3 miler (thanks to Breger's description yesterday in Kickrunner, I indeed ran an EZe pace). Thank you Breger, perchreek and all others who contributed in that priceless posting. Then tonight I went to teach my last day of medical interpreting class for this grant cycle. It was bittersweet to see this group of students graduate and ready to enter the medical interpreting profession.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

There may be no running for a few days. A condition to my employment was getting a CDL and I'm keeping my nose in the books. Test is Saturday. Have happy feet

SteveP

Wednesday's run - 5.04 miles easy - 41:20 - (8:13) - 52 Degrees and Breezy. Smile Later today I have 8 miles scheduled with 3 x 1600 meter repeats at 5K pace....temps look to be close to 60 this afternoon so it should be a really nice work out! Cool