Masters Running

Friday Masters run (Read 414 times)

((Mary and DH))

((Sue))    tough start to the Memorial Day weekend for you folks - you'll be in my prayers!!

today - 2 loops around Spot Pond on my bike -- 10 miles then a 3 mile run

carolyn  -- nice scores for DD -- you should brag away!!

henry and marj - have fun at the water stop -- a few of my friends are running - some the 1/2 others the 5 mile - one of them is doing her very 1st 1/2 marathon -- wish i could be there with her but its the same day as my FIRST SPRINT TRI!!   yes I am getting very excited!!

have a great weekend friends!!

denise

TammyinGP

Thanks Holly. 

cytomax is what they are using at Seattle R&R, so figured I'd start using it also. It's just a powder you add to your water. comes in a bunch of flavors. Add electrolytes. In my town, I've found it at the bicycle shop, but it might also be at a running store. I've never seen it at a grocery store and not sure it's really something that would be marketable enough for them to carry in regular grocery stores since it's a drink more geared towards an athlete - runner, biker, etc. So, I would try some of your sport type stores in your area.

Tammy

My favorite word in that situation starts with p and has 5 letters. Come to think of it, it could be a verb for the early stages of what you wanted to do with the cheese knife! Tongue

We agreed this evening that he was just being plain ole mean . . . . which means he didn't utter a single peep when he saw how much I spent on plants after work!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

SRL, you said 31 miles? What the heck are you up to?
          SteveP

(((((Mary)))))

Good to hear from you Derrick

Heal quick like Tall

(((((Teresa's DS)))))

My boss busted both of our butts to get me the day off.His idea, not mine. One very loyal customer, dedicated runner and just good guy could not accomadate the change. That actually, Monday would work better. I told him, I didn't care if I delivered on Monday.

The dog and I put in a few trail miles. After we found some extra time in the day, we put in one more mile at the city park. Then we met DG and Byll. The dog was quite impressed with both of them as I was.

SteveP

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

It‘s supposed to be 82 degrees here in tokyo for saturday`s 89th running of the bi-weekly (and sometimes weekly) Imperial Palace Marathons sponsored by old buddies in the Takebashi Marathon Club (reincarnated from the Global Marathon Association whose monthly 5/10K (and an annual marathon) events we used to run in the 1980`s). 

I hope to do about 6:57:35 and am hoping that 650 marathoner Nakamura (whose 5:45 beat me two weeks ago in #87 by about an hour last week) will slip to 7:10:12 or so and 1,245 marathoner Kojima  will do about the same although maybe a 7:09:45 for a rare finish ahead of Nakamura. 

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)