Masters Running

july 5 daily runs etc (Read 580 times)

vista and those whose posts were prompted by vista's post. I was not offended by any of them. I chose not to get involved but thought that people were posting opinions in a manner that was not confrontational or overly critical of the opinions of others. I found the different opinions interesting and thought provoking. That said, I think we need to be careful to not get started on anything too controversial among our fantastic group. For example, please don't anyone promote one presidential candidate over another or a particular viewpoint on the war in Iraq. I value all of my friends here and want you all to stick around. Dave, nice 10K in Frankenmuth. Way to smash that goal. BC, nice 5K with PR. perch good job in your race with AG win. enke, you did well in your 5K. Don't be so hard on yourself. Aamos, good 10K and it was great your husband is recovered enough for a 5K walk. Holly, why am I not surprised you went for a long run? I'm glad it went fairly well but please be careful. jlynne, the way your hip/leg discomfort keeps hanging around makes me think the doctor idea is a good one (I probably wouldn't do it myself since I'm a bit contrary) and either a break or serious backing off in your training mileage and intensity would be good. Twocat, nice PR at the local race. wildchild, good race for you. evryday, congrats on the anniversary, son's graduation, and 8K race. You've been busy. Nice long runs for Holly, CNY, and BC. It was another nice morning here. The temp was in the low to mid 50s, it was calm, and it was clear. I got in 6 miles in about 56 minutes for a 9:20 pace which is good for me recently. A good day and good runs for all. TomS Oops, I was supposed to post this in Sunday's thread. I'd better move it.