Masters Running

Thursday, 7.14.16 (Read 32 times)

Henry,

good luck with the knee and come back stronger than ever. You and marj are an inspiration to many of us and we will follow in your footsteps....if we are lucky enough to be as strong as you.

no run for me today I had to go for a root canal instead. 😳  I have had a bad two months as far as teeth goes. I already had a crown on one tooth a terrible infected tooth that resulted in the root canal and I am afraid I have other teeth that just don't feel right either. A molar with a huge filling left over from my teens that has been on the watch list for years is starting to bother me so I see another crown in my near future.$$$$$$$

might be cheaper to have them all yanked out.

Erika,

glad to hear your on the mend but go slow and make sure before you do anything too wild.

Jay,

you should get the hospitality of the year award. I love to entertain but you need to install a revolving door in your lobby.

tet,

love the recap.

Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

SteveP

SteveP problem is I never know for sure if a "you got to be kidding" query is actually the question to the answer, "well yes." Did a spider really wig out that guy?

My heart is heavy as I say the man may not cut it.

Posai, That sounds Heavenly.

SteveP