Masters Running

A special captured moment - it included running (Read 32 times)

metalmancpa

Many of you know my struggles this year. My own health, my parents, work, etc. My SOB story.

I have never purchased race photos from any of my races. I've looked at them, thought many were decent, but just not worth the money. When the link became available for my marathon photos, I took a look. One of the most surreally incredible moments in my life was captured, a moment I just couldn't explain the buildup to it. When I was approaching/crossing the finish line, I looked up and told my Mom that I did it. It was etched in my memory forever without a photo, but to see that moment is quite special.

Cape Cod Marathon finish

Beautiful moment - glad they captured it for you!!

denise

nice!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mike E

MM #5615

Yeah...I think you might want to buy that one,  Very cool,

coastwalker

Great, timely photo! I'm glad the moment was captured for you.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Awesome Metalman!  That's a keeper.

spacityrunner

Such a great picture.

Trails Rock!

Marathon Maniac #957

That is a great picture - awesome they managed to catch that wonderful moment!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Beautiful moment, probably one of the best race pictures I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

mrrun

Great picture- cherish it!

This is perfect and what it's all about.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

What everyone before me has said. Great shot!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Super picture!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

oldfartrunner

Nice pic Metal! The photographer captured the moment perfect! How cool is that!