Masters Running

Thu Aug 27 Runs and Workouts (Read 323 times)

{{{Denise!}}}

Sorry, but I'm too bushed to go through the whole thread at this late hour.  I hope everything is doing well.

I did do my 6 miles w/strides this a.m., but I am so very tired from this move.  TONS of "cross training" with lifting and moving furniture, boxes, etc.  My one boss and I have moved the bulk of everything, and without getting into a total $itch session, suffice to say the other boss has shown his true colors in all this.  If it wasn't in his office or going to his house, he basically didn't lift a finger.  My other boss and I have moved file boxes, desks, filing cabinets, a copier - everything that needed to go to our new office.  Yep, I'm tired.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Well, a 9.5 mile mostly downhill run might not have been the smartest thing I could've done tonight, but I did it. Felt pretty good the first few miles, then all the downhill pounding (even trying to tread lightly) caught up to me and each step felt like biting a metal fork on my sore tooth/jaw. Had a royal headache by the time I was done. Feel a little better now after blueberry pancakes and eggs for dinner.

Several walk breaks the second half, but that's ok. Overall average pace was just fine (8:47).