Masters Running

2018 Starter Daily, 1.1.18 (Read 47 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Mike - congrats on your new job!  I seriously hope you get to tell your current boss in person to TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT! 

Tet, you're making me so hungry for Japanese food - I miss it - been years since I've been there and I want to go back!

RunnerKSA - no walk breaks in a mile???  I'd be hard pressed to find a flat enough mile around here that I don't need to walk at all, and I wouldn't want to drive down to the flat lands to do my daily run.  Good thing I don't play by your rules (or want to streak!)

Twocat, bundle up and head outside!  What's the worst that could happen?  

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

TammyinGP

Hi all! No time to read but wanted to pop and say Happy New Year to you all!

Got out and ran 5 miles this afternoon - i needed a break from de-cluttering - - I mean taking down all Christmas decor - - so running was my escape! 

will catch up tomorrow. Back to work where I won't be distracted by all the things to do at home

eta: I just entered my 5 miles and I'm already ahead of the pace bunny! go me! 

Tammy

evanflein

Yeah, entering that first run on a holiday (when you theoretically have more time to run, right?) is fun. I'm projected to have an awesome year! 6.3 miles today and yes, on the treadmill. It wasn't that cold out, but I just didn't want to deal with bundling up and running hills outside, or dealing with below zero temps down where it's flatter. Tomorrow should be in the 20's though, and that'll feel like a heatwave!

Mike E, I never really knew what you did (do) at your current job. Is the new job like the current job? Sure hope it's a better work environment.

I'll take the tree down next weekend. We don't get it up early so it's nice to have it hang around for awhile, but yes I'll want to get the house put back together. We leave for New York on the 11th so want it all done before that.

Hey, how do you make a post a "sticky"? Do you have to be the admin of the site to do that?