Masters Running

Happy 2's Day Master Runs and Joyful Thoughts (Read 519 times)

From my office to Wawa is 400 yards!
    Heaven on earth. <sigh> I used to work with someone who joked about starting her own school and having Wawa coffee flow directly into every classroom. Taking it easy again today. Glad to not feel like I have to get in bunches of miles when it's this hot. Temps in the high 80s again today, but cooling off tonight. Doing some stretch/strength during MCIS. Will run a few tomorrow after school. Eliz</sigh>

flomotioncoaching.com

dg.

SteveP, Smile. thanks. ... a deer leg???? Rosie.. Smile Nono, Smile Slo_hand I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of workout you come up with tomorrow. Tall, wow. Francesca, wow. sorry about the limited vocabulary but I don't know what else to say. Carolyn, how is your DD? hugs to enke, erika, (you have to take your own towel?) aamos, henrun, & tet.
      Mariposai

my legs are back......hurray......... ran fast tonight...but no device to tell me how fast...that is fine...we dont' want to give a heart problem to the wiseone...there is hope for this weekend......yes...there is hope

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #3309

my legs are back......hurray......... ran fast tonight...but no device to tell me how fast...that is fine...we dont' want to give a heart problem to the wiseone...there is hope for this weekend......yes...there is hope
          Smile

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!