Masters Running

Thursday May 26 where in the world is ??? (Read 39 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

hey,  is that a running skirt?

is there a color version?

Rosie on the rack......

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

I was lying prone on the table. He placed his hand (fists?) on various parts of my spine and pushed this way and that way. I envisioned myself as a lump of bread dough and Todd as a baker, kneading.

My back just got very, very jealous.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Also, when Peter is out shopping for Andouille sausage tomorrow,

Ahhhh, what happy memories came to mind when I read this!

Marathon Maniac #957

Woo Hoo!  Amy and I are going to Party at The Pig 2017!!  I am already excited!  I have no doubt she will rock the 4-Alarm Challenge, and I will happily cheer her on.  Maybe between now and then I can increase my marathon time to within an hour of hers....  Let the Pig Training ensue!  Additionally, I get to see her at the Air Force Marathon in September.  I know you are all jealous, but everyone is welcome to join the fun!

Rosey - good luck and I hope the PT fixes your owies.

Tet -

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

It's a good thing I'm not running this week--I have had something to do every single night.  At least Tuesday night was fun.

I cannot copy pictures to here, anymore.  I used to be able to copy them from Facebook but it doesn't let me anymore...why?  Ever since I "upgraded" to Windows 10, nothing works the same.  I even tried uploading my pictures from my computer to Shutterfly and then I was going to try to copy them from Shutterfly to RunningAhead...I can't get the pictures to upload onto Shutterfly!  I hope all my kids don't leave town for the weekend...I need one of my grandkids to come over and show me how to do this.

Okay--I'm just gonna go to bed before I throw my computer out the window.  See ya!

Oh!  I picked up the paperwork, today, from the high school athletic director for the assistant cross country coach position!  I can't wait for August 15th--1st day of practice!

Mariposai

Woo Hoo!  Amy and I are going to Party at The Pig 2017!!  I am already excited!  I have no doubt she will rock the 4-Alarm Challenge, and I will happily cheer her on.  Maybe between now and then I can increase my marathon time to within an hour of hers....  Let the Pig Training ensue!  Additionally, I get to see her at the Air Force Marathon in September.  I know you are all jealous, but everyone is welcome to join the fun!

Yes, Jealous, indeed. To Pig or not to Pig...that is the question ???

Now Time to go and watch American Grit. The new Fox reality show. The person my non-profit hired as our Community Health Coordinator is in it..and she is holding her own.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Mike, I can't copy pictures from Facebook to here either. Holly tells me how she does it but it doesn't work for me. Have fun coaching the kids!

Holly, when is the Pig again? I talked to Steve/Perchcreek today and told him we were talking about Twin Cities in October 2017... he doesn't have Minnesota yet, but I don't think the 50 states thing is a real big deal to him. But, maybe.... I'm penciling it in!

SteveP, it'll be so fun to meet you tomorrow!! I really forgot or didn't realize you were in Traverse City! We'll be there by 5 for packet pickup, then dinner somewhere, ok?

Nice and easy there, RCG. Not sure how the disc issue could relate to the fascist foot, but if the massage helps, yay!

I was wondering if Jay being absent had something to do with his San Antonio trip, but it's much more fun to think of something more sinister! Smile

Ok, driving from Minneapolis to Mackinaw City is one Loooooong day of driving! We stopped in Hudson, WI for gas, sandwiches and coffee, then straight on with only one stop for restroom break the rest of the way. Nice drive though, especially once we got up near the MI border. The UP terrain is much more to my liking and we thought several places reminded us of views at home. Lots of dead deer on the sides of the road  but no live deer. Saw a porcupine and turtle and lots of birds, but that's about it. Oh, and cows. Lots of cows. We've criss-crossed Wisconsin on this trip! Tomorrow we'll head down to Traverse City for packet pickup, meet Steve and Steve (and Tag?), then we'll take one Steve with us to Frankfort where we found a reasonable room to overnight before Saturday's race.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

It's a good thing I'm not running this week--I have had something to do every single night. 

At least Tuesday night was fun. 

I can't imagine you ever having a day where you sit around

twiddling your thumbs with nothing to do.

You're a guys' goddess. 

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)