Masters Running

Nice Article about srlopez in the Seattle Times (Read 406 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

How cool is this?

Ex runner

xor

Rob, what a great article about a great guy! It's always a pleasure running into you at various places -- some quite unexpected! -- and sharing a meal or conversation with you. Indeed, although Amy has a trove of awards, one of her most meaningful and conspicuous momentoes is a photo someone took of the two of you running the Swan Lake (South Dakota) race, side by side in your Maniacs singlets. Great article -- keep the faith -- and until next time... DanL
      Well, hi Daniel-san. Tell Amy that Swan Lake sent me the same picture, and I have it up too! Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

Wow... Great story. SR I'm hoping to run with you one of these days? Did I hear you were running the Lower Potomac River Marathon in March? - Or is that one of the few marathons you are not doing this year. Hats off to you... Ray
          Very cool, indeed, and well-deserved, you Maniac. Smile

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

xor

Wow... Great story. SR I'm hoping to run with you one of these days? Did I hear you were running the Lower Potomac River Marathon in March? - Or is that one of the few marathons you are not doing this year. Hats off to you... Ray
            Mr Moose - I can only hang with you on your easy days if I turn that into my very, very hard day Smile. I need to come back to Maryland because the only race I've ever done there was a plodding 4:50 at the now-defunct Montgomery Marathon in the Parks. It would be fun to beat that time by 90ish minutes... Anyway, I might have been asking folks about LPRM just to see if they liked it... alas, I can't come to it this year. 3/8 is a "no travel" weekend for me.

arf

MM #405

Very, very nice article. When will I get to congratulate you in person and pinch your cheeks again anyways? Oh yeah, Yakima... Wink arf Big grin
                Very nice article SRL, congrats on your accomplishments You definitely are qualified as a MANIAC Wink

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Wonderful article about you, Srlopez...would like to see you again someday... Cool