Masters Running

Friday's Daily, 8.4.17 (Read 30 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I can't imagine having a chunk of my tongue cut out...if I burn or bite my tongue I almost cry like a baby.  But I'm glad everything is okay, Twocat.  You didn't cry...did you?

I think you should go for the gold, too, Dave.

Holly--it looks and sounds like you have had a great vacation.  I am very happy for you.  Your kids will always remember their trip to Colorado.

Good luck, tomorrow, Erika!

Well, I have had a pretty good birthday.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words.  I'm feeling pretty special, today.  My oldest daughter, her husband, Debbie, and I went out for dinner tonight and we had a really nice time.  Here's a picture of the four of us...

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, night and outdoor

I was able to get in 8 miles before we went out.  That was fun, too.

Okay--that's it--gotta go.  See ya!

catwhoorg

Labrat

16 on the bike after work. The rain was South of the city...

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

evanflein

Great picture Mike, glad you had a good time. Happy birthday, and I hope the year ahead is a good one.

Great pictures, Holly. I think your kids had a really good time. You've got some smiley pictures to prove it.

Nancy, sorry about the bad air quality. I sure know what you're talking about. We've had such good luck the last couple of years with that. Our fires are all well north of us, and while we have had some somewhat smoky days it hasn't been bad at all. Other years, not so lucky. I hope the wind shifts and you get clear air soon.

Ok, well stocked up on an absolutely delightful veggie and pasta dish for dinner, ready for the race tomorrow. I just want to be done and be home before noon.