Masters Running

40/40 Thread for week ending 2/3/08 (Read 597 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

Thanks Twocat and Erika...don't feel so dumb now Big grin After this, I'm just looking forward to a long run tonight...without trying to figure this stuff out. And I have to try and beat another storm system that will be arriving about when I start my run....fun fun. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey Tim, don't feel bad. I'm always amazed when I can get it to work at all. Sure looks funny having all my stuff on your post though! Wink
      Does that mean I don't have to run anymore, but rather just use your runs as mine Smile

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Well, I hit 40 this week... Monday - Rest Tuesday - 6 GA miles, 8:2- pace... Wednesday - 8 Easy miles. Thursday -Gave Platelets Friday - Rest Saturday - 30.15 miles.....first run over 26.2...First Ultra..., first rime I have run a marathon (or greater) 3 weeks after a Marathon, will write RR later this week. Sunday - Rest Total 44.15 miles May need a pass next week...need some recovery...then serious Boston training follows...

Marathon Maniac #957

Holly....perty please...oh beautiful woman who only looks 28 years old...can I borrow 1.5 hours and pay it back this week with extra mileage Wink Tim
          Only from a distance... Big grin But sure, we give free passes to those who come close. We're just striving to do 40 miles, you don't always have to actually achieve it.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

On On

blank