Masters Running

Inauguration Day runs and whatever ... (Read 455 times)

I leave tomorrow for a three day skiing trip conference at Jackson Hole! Now boast about your warm weather all you want! If you are out skiing listening to papers in the mountains cold, well not too cold, is good! Hah! Take that you all! Big grin
    We better get a picture or two outta your vengeance trip. Evil grin

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

5.25 miles today at lunchtime, with 5 half-mile repeats at 8 m/m pace. Typing this on my mac... back again with it's new hard drive. Everything seems to be working ok, but some files are missing, or misnamed... Lots of work to find where everything goes.
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

5.25 miles today at lunchtime, with 5 half-mile repeats at 8 m/m pace. Typing this on my mac... back again with it's new hard drive. Everything seems to be working ok, but some files are missing, or misnamed... Lots of work to find where everything goes.
        Ugh, what a pain! I've had issues with my PC since June. It crashed again last week, and now I can't find my photo files for June through December! Ack! I've done a file search with no luck. How could this be? I don't think it's a coincidence that the first crash was in June, and that's when the missing photos started. But why wouldn't other files from that period be missing, also? (These are just rhetorical questions!) I hope you find everything again!

The Jogger

I , I have been impressed at the lack of rancor from conservatives - no one talking about moving to Europe! .
          Really? Shocked Big grin