Masters Running

Thanks, and tips for getting in a run (Read 119 times)

Thanks to the many who have wished me and my DH well after his stroke.  He is doing "better than average", probably partly because he is very strong physically, and partly because of his attitude. 

I am lucky, because his hospital is in a many acre beautyful area with bike/running paths.  I live an hour and 45 min. from the hospital, so I drive here every day and stay many hours.  I have animals at home, and other things, so commute.  I don't have time at home to run, but can do it here outside of the hospital.

Anyway, I have some plain jeans - not too heavy, that look Ok, and also that I know I can run in.  I have run in them before. I wear cotton shirts that  I can just toss out when this is all over, but that look decent.  I wear my least gaudy running shoes, and black socks.  Oh, I wear a dressy vest and a necklace (shamrocks today!), and so I look Ok in the hospital, but can take off the vest sneak out any time and run.  Heh!  There are lots of over sized restrooms here, and I could change clothes, but just stick it out instead so far. 

dg, I always over cook those great tasting lemon bars.  I love the 8th notes!   Did you know I am a musician?

Have good runs today, everyone.