Masters Running

Sundaily, 11.17.19 (Read 40 times)

8 ez

about 80 degrees along the Bay today, a very nice day.

Girl got home from college last night, until Jan 2. Now I need to go stock up on ice cream.

ps; cancer sucks

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Holly S. so sorry for your FIL. It is never easy.

1. These days the only thing bands whose songs I most consistently like are the Growlers and Sylvan Esso. I just purchased Sofi Tukker's song Purple Hat. Does that mean I get to be 22 again? 

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

wildchild

Carolyn

Howdy, masters!

Beautiful day here, and I met some friends for a 5 mile trail run, down in the lower foothills where it was in the 50s!  Much warmer than up here, and I wore a skirt and tee shirt!

Holly, cancer does suck.  So sorry to hear about your FIL. 

Mike, I'm also sorry to hear about Debbie's mom.  That's always hard and sad.

Quickadder, I vote for the trail race, obviously.  

Rosie, I'm happy to hear that you met up with AAmos!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Quickadder

14.4 miles this morning. Keeping up 30 miles per week when only running at weekends is tough!

Thanks for the comments on trail races versus marathons. I really don’t know what my preferences are, but I particularly identify with what Karen was saying. I will probably continue to run a mix of trails and roads.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

It was a blah day here, today, too.  Overcast and a wet cold.

I went out for 6 easy miles after church.

Okay--gotta go. See ya!

Mariposai

So happy to be back to real life after being kidnapped by work load... aka Mongolians according to a trusted source... glad the said TRUSTED source was able to raise enough money to cover an upcoming Asian trip of his from the fund.

BTW, don't trust the fake news.

Meanwhile I was able to run 12 miles yesterday and a hike plus an hour at the gym today.

Hugs to all in need.

Posie

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Jay, the frustration with Verizon.

Falcon Fixer, nice 20.

Roch, that's just Creepy Crawly.

DW and I grabbed up three dogs and took them out for a mile at a camp ground that's closed to hunting. Saturday I dipped my finger in Dunkin's melted ice cream and rubbed it along the side of his snout. Sunday, he was afraid to take treats again. I wound out the day by smaking the hard candy part of reindeer food.

SteveP