Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily, 10.11.12 (Read 44 times)

HI DAW!

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

It has been fun getting to know the "new people".

Tramps--I feel so bad that you are dealing with that.  I give you a lot of credit for having such a good attitude about it all.  I suppose you don't have a whole lot of choice but, still--I don't think I would be handling it as well you seem to be.

Good luck at conference Opus.  Our conference meet is tomorrow...I can't wait.

I did 11 miles with 9 at tempo pace.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

Mariposai

.....tramps//..............two words...........PoolRunning

Biking and short runs are going to serve you great when you come to visit the PNW Smile. You are coming to the Posie Hut sometime in the future, aren't you?

DAW60 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your story with your meniscus tear odyssey. We are all still hoping and dreaming for a good outcome for our Tramps.

Erika, enjoy Boston, please give hugs to Marj, Henry, Denise, Robin, Jay and Kirsten. Will the Pro be there as well?

Catwhoorg, I went through the same ordeal you are inscribing about 2 years ago. Not fun, but we are all cheering for a positive outcome.

Paul, nice 8.1 miles.

Holly, congrats on looking forward to having more money and time in your wallet sans ortho bills and driving kids back and forth. We had our own 6 years experience on this matter as well.

JTV, nice tempo run.

Opus, sorry your run was miserable with the H&H.

I had another full day of moving our agency's moving logistics taken care off. Next big to do list tomorrow is HUD's website, the monster brain has so many places one must enter any change. You would think that just one input should change all the other links, but noooooo...

I did run 5 miles in between work hours today. Lovely fall weather.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard