Masters Running

I think it’s Friday 5-18-18 (Read 35 times)

....checking in from knocksville//........Just wanna wish jay a Happy B'Day........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Happy B-Day, Jay!

6.5 @ non-aggravating 8:30 pace

Achilles still aching but doesn't get any worse during the run, probably another week before I don't feel the twinge anymore.

congrats bioguy on the DD graduation!

Did I miss anything else?

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mariposai

It is Friday and I did not run today, instead I cross trained by filling well over 300 sandbags to help with the community effort to save homes from the flood we are experiencing.

Yesterday I ran 8 miles and it felt good.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Happy birthday, Jay!

I went 8 miles, today.

I was going to ask you guys what you thought of the 50k training plan I came up with for that kid I told you about, yesterday, but I'm too tuckered out.  Maybe, I'll as in the morning,

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

evanflein

4.2 miles today, easy pace. Funny... I used to say I can't slow down. Now I can't seem to speed up. Oh well.

Great quote, bioguy, and yeah I hope you don't need your DD's services anytime soon.

Good news on the achilles Surly Bill. Take it easy.

4.2 easy miles today. Looking forward to the weekend, this has been one helluva week.