Masters Running

Mother's Day Daily, 5.14.17 (Read 34 times)

dg.

Happy Mother's day!  

Just 4.17 w/hillage this morning, trying to see what numbers work.  

I have to get better glasses... I had Carolyn melting her friends, & Starr going through her flies.       :  Wink   ....   Starr, I hope Mr. Starr cooked breakfast for you!  

Too tired for more....    

good night!

Erika, that does sound like a crazy race.  I know that we headed east from Fairbanks but didn't see the dome. Spinach, I think Erika Has asked about the Lake Wobegon Marathon for her MN. I know that it is pretty flat and quite small, right?

Sorry that the East coast is having bad weather. Twocat, hope you find the trails but it's a shame you can't connect with Stumpy while you are there.  Wild child, nice 20 miler, wow what a climb! Enjoy the scenery, you too Mariposai, nice 20 for you yesterday too.

Holly, your Mother's Day sounds lovely. What a nice surprise from your son. I had a FaceTime call from DS and family, DD2 called and DD1 who lives here in town posted a message and picture on Facebook about an hour ago. I started out the day with coffee on the deck watching the martins fly in and out of their houses then decided to go for my first bike ride of the year. It was a short half hour ride, maybe 7 miles and I didn't fall over. Clipping into the pedals is still kinda scary for me.

After church I went to two garden centers and spent $150 in no time. I have a guarantee that the perennials will be replaced if they don't survive but really hope that they do. It took four hours to get the planting and watering done but it was satisfying. I hope I am not too sore tomorrow. I have this kneeling bench that I love, the handles are such a help to get this old lady up and down. It actually belonged to my mom so thought of her often today.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Happy Mother's day!  ....   Starr, I hope Mr. Starr cooked breakfast for you!  

Too tired for more....    

good night!

dg, nope! No greeting until I said something. He didn't cook dinner either, just made himself a sandwich.  He did order a pizza for supper after I suggested it.  I know that he's not himself because of the depression but hope he gets better soon.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich