Masters Running

Tuesday, November 10 Daily Runs and such (Read 476 times)

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Did nothing - in the middle of my last week of a taper for a race on 11/14.  I'll do a final shakedown tomorrow.  I need to burn off some steam.

P.S.  Mariposai - Eastern Washington?  I live in Spokane.  Nice to know there are other 509ers in RA.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Marathon Maniac #957

Did we ever clarified if Holly is indeed pregnant or not?

No, but I think someone in my family may be poisening me.....I saw these symptoms on Mystery Diagnosis....

Twocat - maddening!

T-Bone - what race are you running?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I see opposums, raccoons, and armadillos.

Oh my!

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Erika, sorry to miss you!.

hey, didn't you goddesses do this to us, . . I mean to yourselves, last November too?  

I would have loved to get a hug from my snow queen.

uhm., . . . maybe divechief and somebody else can help out <<<(pinkdoor/pinkdoor)>>>

the pink door by nordlys   

pps - I saw an armadillo once during an all-nighter hallucination around Green Lake.

giant armadillo by zippythesimshead

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Legs felt good enough to run today after two consecutive days of running, but I spent all day on my feet doing crowd-control for 200+ boys in 5th -12th grades at a choral festival and I am exhausted.  Just recovering from being amid all of that noise and energy will take some time, so this evening's XT will consist of reclining, watching an episode of The Tudors, and if I'm really feeling energized, lifting a glass of wine to my lips.

Mary - super pic

Jlynne - glad to hear about Will.  Puzzled about the fish - could they have been the yet-to-be-famous walking trout of Wisconsin?  

buehrle - my car has Pennsylvania tags and the trailer for my little sailboat still has New Jersey tags - does that fit in with what you're thinking?

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Mariposai

tbone, welcome to this forum. I live in Omak. Small world, hey?

Tetsujin... I don't think the pink door is going to fit into my schedule this time around...another time...another time.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard