Masters Running

Game 7!!!!! (Read 260 times)

We got it goin' on!!! All our RA runners, take the momentum with you into the race Sunday! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! I love these guys!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin huge grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles

Top 'O the World!

....local 9NEWS sports dude predicts....."Rays will fall flat on their a$$e$.....Sox will take the whole enchilada - AGAIN! & the Rays will not win anything else for another hunnerd yrs!" Big grin
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        We got it goin' on!!! All our RA runners, take the momentum with you into the race Sunday! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! I love these guys!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin huge grins, A
        Yeah man...GO SOX...awesome!!! Big grin
          here at work in my Red Sox shirt and earrings (well pants too but regular scrub pants Wink) hope to see bits and pieces if it doesn't get crazy here on the labor floor!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED SOX!!!!

denise

Cry Cry

denise

Sorry guys...... Big grin At least it wasn't a blow out! Each and every game was neck n' neck. What more can you ask for? Jewels
              But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee
              Henrun

I've now switched allegiances to support my sister-in law who lives in Philly-Go Phillies!
                  I still love those guys! Baseball in October is special and we had a lot of fun this month. Wait'll next year! grins, A
                  Masters 2000 miles
                    I've now switched allegiances to support my sister-in law who lives in Philly-Go Phillies!
                    I come from a long, long line of long-suffering Phillies fans, but haven't really followed them since their last feeble outing at the World Series in '93. I'm having a hard time resisting getting back on the bandwagon, though. Smile To all you Sox fans - sorry, I definitely understand your pain. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com