Masters Running

Sunday May 25 Runs - Top of the Morn'in to Everybody (Read 403 times)

Now that I'm back from my weekend up north, it's time to catch up on what happened since I posted Fri. morning. mariposai, nice 5K with big PR, vista, my thoughts are with your brother and his foot issue. I hope things work out well. Sarge, I'm sorry to hear of your friend's aneurysm and sister in law's aortic valve replacement. My thoughts are with both of them. evryday, nice 5K with PR, AG award, and high OA finish. mariposai, that sounds like a neat day and walk with your husband and son. Twocat, I'm jealous that you and your wife got to run in Dublin. Sarge, nice run with your wife. Tall, congrats on that fast 30K with hugh PR, and after being sick. Also, Tall, congrats to your girls on their kid's marathon medals. Nice long runs for Twocat, Lynden, BC, perch, breger, peter, Holly (and after lovely evening with friends at new house), WRFB, spareribs (longest since injury, and with hills), eliz (longest yet), and Evan. The only running I did over the weekend was a few 50 or 100 yard jogs with my daughter during her marathon and doing the last 7 miles with her. As hallar has said, it was a beautiful day and course. It was neat meeting SteveP, hallar (Larry) and his wife Robin. Sandy finished and I will write a "proud dad" report about her race in a bit. I see I have a lot of race reports to read and respond to. I'm looking forward to that but might not get to all of them for a day or two. A good day and good runs for all. TomS