Masters Running

Monday, March 15 Runs and Not-So-Runs (Read 501 times)

SteveP

Sorry to hear about litter bugs Holly.

Derrick, when I've been laid off, I'd look forward to going back cause MrsP, keeps me busy.

It's good to see you back Bill.

I don't care for your EKG results Deb.

Erika, I've had good results with fog resistant safety glasses. Let me tell ya, it will drive the guys wild.

Tag and I got hoplessly lost today. OK, not hoplessly...but close enough. I'm going to guess at 6.5 miles....Give or take 5 miles.

MTA: As we're getting ready for our trip Friday, I told DW that I could wear black running tights under my regular cloths. After the plane takes off, I could go to the rest room and come out wearing that and a Batman mask. I guess she's not too interested in being famous....I mean judging from her reaction.

SteveP

TammyinGP

MTA: As we're getting ready for our trip Friday, I told DW that I could wear black running tights under my regular cloths. After the plane takes off, I could go to the rest room and come out wearing that and a Batman mask. I guess she's not too interested in being famous....I mean judging from her reaction.

this is likely a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing her interest in being famous might be dependent on WHAT she would be famous for. . . .

Tammy

breger1 welcome back sort of.  Actually sounds like you were having such a good time that sympathies at having to leave seem to be more in order.

This is going to be short as we just got our electricity back on!  It went out on Saturday during the storm that hit the NE.  Yesterday we toughed it out in the cold and dark. Today my DW was taking no chances and arranged to spend the night with her friend in the city -- with electricity guaranteed!  Well now I have lights and heat too!  Alas, I have it all by my lonesome.  Well at least this looks like a good episode of 24!

Why have we been without power for so long?  These pictures should give you some idea:

Invisible Picture

At least that tree managed to fall down without hitting any wires!  This one though . . .

Alas my house was not spared. This tree, planted around 1960 when the developed the area landed between my garage and the end of the driveway trapping us in!

Fortunately, with some help and a couple of hours of work we cut a path and managed to escape!  Well I hope you are all having a good day.  Now that the lights are on my evening looks great!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

evanflein

SteveP, don't you ever dare stop posting here. Ok? 

40 minutes of pool running after work. Nice quiet day in the pool capping off a crazy and stressful day at work Days like today make me want to go back to bed.

Twocat, be thankful that tree landed next to your garage and not on it!!