Masters Running

Tue Sep 9 Runs and Workouts (Read 493 times)

SteveP

no doubt Brinkley looks sharp!!!! Welcome back Annied!! Ribs, your after operation training is way smart (((Erika)))
    The boys were playing catch out in the yard and DS1 almost threw the ball through the window! Angry I told them to go play in the street. What a mom.
    I bet you forgot to tell them to take candy from strangers. 3.75 miles while DW rode her bike!! Sweet!!! DS has been back in school. He's been in a vocational ed program. Last spring he did well. A write up in a local newsletter got him an interview with a web design company. He worked for that company all summer. He was sepressed that he had to leave when school started. Their 9-5 Monday thu Friday..So weekends were out. He talked with his instructor about Co-Op. School part time, practical work experience for pay and course credit. The instructor killed the idea. Sad . Last week, the instructor went through the couse schedual with DS, including software he wants DS to learn. DS said he's been using those programs all summer. Today was his first day back to work. He goes to class in the AM..After two hours, the bus takes him to work three days a week. We have to pick him up. I work just about a mile away and usually get out about the same time. Sweet.

SteveP