Masters Running

Go Byll!!!!! (Read 303 times)

Byll - run fast, have fun, and bring that BQ home! You CAN do it! We'll be cheering from here!!!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

You're going to do great, Bill -- of that I have no doubt!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Thanks everyone. But especially to Deb (DG.). I tried hard to get her in our AA meetup picture but she wouldn't budge. The picture would have been 10 times better with her in it. Deb, you are beautiful and I'm going to run extra fast just so I can get to see you sooner! Chillin' Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

King of PhotoShop

Bill, the physical part is easy. Now use that prodigious brain of yours to run a smart race. You can do it. Spareribs
          dg.

Thanks everyone. But especially to Deb (DG.). I tried hard to get her in our AA meetup picture but she wouldn't budge. The picture would have been 10 times better with her in it. Deb, you are beautiful and I'm going to run extra fast just so I can get to see you sooner! Chillin' Bill
            thanks Bill. you're so sweet. & you're welcome Smile. see you soon! waves to Deb.
              bummer --- cant believe i missed this before ---- but GO BILL GO BILL GO BILL!!!!!

denise