Masters Running

thursday july 31 runs and thoughts for spareribs (Read 545 times)

TheSaint

I can't thank everyone enough for their kind words and support. I knew you we're all there with us today. As was reported the doctor was very pleased with the surgery, 3 bypasses and one enormous porcine valve. I was thrilled that they took the breathing tube out at 9:50 tonight, right before visiting hours ended. Prime Rib and I were there and Ribs almost immediately broke into a song, then had a few jokes to share with us. Just what I would expect from him. It made it much easier to leave him tonight.
    arf

MM #405

Thank you L...just wanted to send you and the boys our best wishes...and to Ribs, strong healing vibes. So happy everything went well, hugs, Arf and Divechief Smile
      evanflein

Aamos, that was so cool of your DH to post his perspective and experience. Tell him thanks from all of us! Dave, that's one cute baby. I think your daughter is wrapped a little too tight. We got some things with pinky prints... and my boys looked darling in them!! {{{Spareribs}}} {{{{TheSaint}}}} best wishes for the next few days. May the Saint stay strong and encouraging, and may 'Ribs behave himself and concentrate on getting strong and back to his ol' curmudgeon self. [5.1 EZ miles on the Treadmill tonight, listening to my long-ignored iPod....]