Masters Running

Fridaily, 6.1.18 (Read 36 times)

TammyinGP

Late check-in for me.  No run for me today, for the same reasons as RunnerKSA. My first one, purely preventative screening as I wasn't having any issues. I'm on a 10 yr cycle now also. thank goodness!  I'm in no hurry to go through that again. and like you, I felt very wiped out today. I had the first appt of the day so was in and out quickly, came home and crashed for a couple hrs and have felt very weak/tired all day. Heading to bed shortly in fact.

when they were getting me hooked up to the monitoring stuff, the pulse machine alarm was going off.  Apparently it was set to 50 and since my resting HR is lower than that, the buzzer kept going off. Two nurses asked if I was a runner with such a low HR 

I should feel back to normal tomorrow, so hoping for a 6-7 mile run to start out the month

Tammy

SteveP

Steve P, sorry you get hell from your dad when you really are doing the right thing. Just keep doing it. And holding your suppliers accountable. More customers (both business and individuals) should do that rather than complain on Facebook or elsewhere.

Apologies if it were misleading. He chewed me out because it was his turn to buy dinner. Sometimes he cheats as well.

Tom White, I hope your muscle fills in.

SteveP