Masters Running

Thursday's Daily: 1.2.14 (Read 38 times)

evanflein

... so jumped off and ran figure eights in my basement for 1.5 miles.  I really need a treadmill.  

Janie... really? How big is your basement? That's dedication for sure! And shoveling is good XT, but hey, treadmills should be on sale now!

Leslie, there are no words to express how I feel about your news. Just awful. I saw on FB that it looks like they have a suspect?

Take care, all my East coast frens in the path of Hercules! (that's the name of this storm now, right?) Sounds like a whopper headed your way. The cold behind the snow wouldn't really be a concern for us, but we're used to it. Some places are looking like they'll get colder temps than they've seen in many years....

It was 5° and snowing today for my run, leaving from my office and heading out to the hilly bikepaths north of campus. This running in the snow is hard! 5.4 hilly, snowy miles, glad that's done! Then went and had an eye exam, first in many years, and still feeling the dilation effects. I'm trying to take care of my routine medical, etc needs this year which I hate to say I've neglected for a while...

First official back to work day tomorrow, thank goodness there's a weekend right behind it!