Masters Running

Cancer Update (Read 246 times)

munchkn883

Posted over on kickrunners, but wanted to keep you all up to date as well.  Bone scan last week was stable, but CT scan shows a few small spots on my liver again.  We'll rescan in 8 weeks and then decide what we'll do.  This news really sucks.  Still planning on walking the half in Raleigh, however.

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh Munch, that does suck.  Please keep us posted, and we will hope and pray for the best.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

My best wishes continue to be with you munch.

TomS

SteveP

(((((Munch))))) We've missed you here. As Holly said, we'll be praying for you.

SteveP

Keep that strong attitude going, Munch. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
              keeping you in my prayers  ((Munch))

denise

Tramps

Missed you here.  Sorry about the news, but hopefully you'll get better info in a couple of months.  Thinking of you.

Be safe. Be kind.

Slo

munch

I don't believe we met....but do believe I'll pray for your intentions.

dg.

((((Munch))))  Thanks so much for posting this over here.  I've been wondering how you are.  Please keep us posted.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

We'll try to wish them away.  Hoping for the best!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Munch I will keep my fingers crossed that the CT is nothing more than natural variation and that everything is truly ok.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

((((((((Munch)))))))))  winging strength and prayers your way!  Hang tough!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

We are with you in spirit and prayer.  Of course you'll do Raleigh!

Masters 2000 miles