Masters Running

Friday 5/29 Runs, Rests and good bye Puppies ..... (Read 524 times)

xor

well, how can someone say that he does not kareokee ever, but then make the statement that he was upthere on the stage with the band?

I here by assign you the kareokee king for the Seattle gathering..

Karaoke is where you sing along to a recorded song.

Singing with a band is... well, singing with a band.

And you can call me king, but I shall not sing.

SteveP

Happy Friday!!

Remember to count your blessings when you lay your head down tonight -- every day is a gift!

Amen Sister.

No check in the mail today. Now that Bill has posted a sweet RR. I can show you how my day ended after meeting DG and Bill.

Sweet

SteveP

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

. . . but wearing a wussy wet suit with the water a balmy 64 degrees. Heck, I don't even own a wet suit, so I have had some pretty chilly swims in some of my Tri's. I think the coldest water temp during <b>one of my races was 61 degrees<\b>, and getting in the water took my breath away. But actually after the race started I felt fine. Just messing with ya, and good job. I of most people here understand everything about what you wrote in your RR, transitions times and all. I have a sprint Tri in a few weeks I am going to race for the fun of it...with the Tet approach biking and swimming...no training at all So that should be interesting, but I bet I do well though. Mine will be a 1/2 mile swim - 16.5 miles bike - and a 5K run.

<b>tammy</b> - sorry about everything I said about tim`s swimming. 

Sign him up again for the midnight madness swim with us.

ps it`ll be about 69 degrees)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Dee,

I agree.

I just finished walking with the Relay for Life team.  I'm going back at 0300.

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Marathon Maniac #957

Frankenberry is really under-rated.  I remember eating it as a kid and then being able to walk on the ceiling like a fly.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."