Masters Running

Stevie Ray Horatio Hornblower (Read 313 times)

xor

I have always been signed up for White River.  I was supposed to pace someone at Cascade (to hopeful very high placement), and WR was our big training run to prepare.  Except she broke her foot and I'm no longer pacing.

I will still come to White River and may or may not run it.

Y'all are insisting on misunderstanding what I wrote about retiring and nobody seems to think I'm serious about it.

I have retired from running 1-2 every weekend.  I will still pick a few a year.  Specific to White River (and the 12 Hour at Transcendence, the other big mileage day to prepare for cascade), I was registered long ago so I will show up.  But the only other thing I'm registered for is Seattle at the end of November.

For reals and for trues

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Sorry about your runner's broken foot.

I hope you can hook up and help someone else.

Sounds like fun for you and them too. 

good luck

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

Y'all are insisting on misunderstanding what I wrote about retiring and nobody seems to think I'm serious about it.

I have retired from running 1-2 every weekend.  I will still pick a few a year.  Specific to White River (and the 12 Hour at Transcendence, the other big mileage day to prepare for cascade), I was registered long ago so I will show up.  But the only other thing I'm registered for is Seattle at the end of November.

For reals and for trues

What about coming to a frontier community in Okanogan County, WA to be a keynote speaker for the http://www.mvhealth.org/alr/. run.

The RD's goal is just to motivate people to keep on moving!

The pay? a lot of work prior to the race to put out signs so brand new runners won't be lost and a lot of great food post race...

Just saying...you just may inspire a couch potatoe or two to start moving!

Big grin

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard