Masters Running

Mondaily, 10.15.18 (Read 36 times)

Joe618

Anne, so sorry about your ankle...ugh!   I've done that while running and sometimes it's minor, other times it takes a little more rest.   Do get some ice on it while you are sitting.

Ditto Lady Bird Lake...and see the bats.   It's a part of Austin.  

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.   

Falconfixer

Hey y'all, drill weekend over so back to a more typical day.  Tried to run this morning, but called it off early.  Felt like the early stages of a cold (which I don't get often) so I reverted to my typical "treatment"....go as hard as I can (not very this morning) for as long as I can and attempt to clear my head.  Worked ok.  Got back to apartment and made a cup of tea on the Keurig before getting ready for work.  A bit of walking at work but nothing extraordinary.  Will try and get to bed early tonight.

PBJ, congratulations!  Very nice time.

Have a great night everyone.

good racing, PBJ!

Falcon, we had something going around here last month, I had it for about a day, it's not severe. Running usually "cures" my minor illnesses, too. I think it's from heating up the core and killing off stuff, like an artificial fever.

7.5 @ 8:08

Was just EZ pacing it at 8:30ish, but with about 2k to go some guy around my age got on the path about 200m in front of me, he was doing about 8:00. You know the rest of the story. I can't help it.

Weather here was a bit warm inland. Afternoon run next to the bay was pleasant enough, upper 60's or low 70's.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mariposai

Another lovely Monday for RA master.

Anneb, I hope your ankle is OK.

PBJ, way to run your fastest marathon in 8 years!!!

Jlynne, Kingston trio, how cool.

Tamster, cut back weeks are priceless...they make us stronger.

Deez4boys, I am interested to hear about your Chi running clinic.

For those who are curious to know about my next marathon , I registered for the Richland, WA marathon at the end of the month. The race course closes in 5 hours. I think I can shave 24' from my last marathon... I think I can, I think I can.

Today I decided to go up Kermel grade to enjoy the glorious fall weather. My spirit sang to the Lord from whom all beauty comes!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

TammyinGP

4.5 miles tonight. last few runs my feet have been a little sore. I looked at my running log and I have almost 500 miles on my glycerin's. may be time for new road shoes.

Tammy