Masters Running

Making Race Reports Great Again (Read 42 times)

Henrun

Ditto-best race report ever. Are you planning another run for 2020?

spacityrunner

I agree...bigly yuge!!!

It was a YUGE race report

Trails Rock!

You sure made race reports great again!

Agreed!!!

Thanks Tramps - love it!

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Marathon Maniac #957

Too funny!  And great racing!  Again!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

This was great, Tramps. I think you had a great race too, glad you are back out there.

This sort of reminded me of PBJ and his report on "Spareribs and his Quest for the Sub 20 Minute 5 K - Episode 7 – The Nike Contract". I just googled it and found that hilarious spoof.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Ditto-best race report ever. Are you planning another run for 2020?

I think Tramps filled out all of the necessary paperwork in January!

...I Vote we put this one in the Archives.....

(but

I had already

read all this on RaciLeaks)

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Best Most Bigly Race Report EVAH!!!

denise

wildchild

Carolyn

This is fake news!  Very Fake!  Why do the entitled "old white guys" think they get to win every race???   What about the women and minorities and immigrants?  What about the Muslims?  And the Swedes?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

evanflein

Starr, post the link to the PBJ report!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Too funny. This was awesome

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Donald Tramps!!

Perfect!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

SteveP

Thank you so much for the very informative RR. I see the major networks did not carry any coverage.

SteveP

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Now I know who to vote for next time.

In particular, especially the part about Dick Beardsley, this is absolutely not fake news or alternative facts, not at all like when I read MikeE’s Christmas letter and thought it was a joke.

However, . . . could you go back to 1976 with modern drug detection that finally did in Lance Armstrong

and use it to get Shorter the gold medal he would have won in Montreal too if the East Germans

had been screened.

Uhmm, in case you can go back to 1962, there was this little qualifying ski race
                                that someone had the wrong wax for back.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)