Masters Running

starting over on Dec 1 (Read 303 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm glad you're back, Roberta! Good luck, and don't worry about your speed!
    munchkn883

Moved to correct forum!
        that could just about have been me writing the start of this thread; my last 5k was the week after labor day. number of days running tapered off; work, traveling for the first time without my running gear (visiting the parents in new york and attending DS's hindu engagement ceremony!), more work, and then three weeks of fighting the flu. we started slowly running again (that's slower than my usual slow) last week, and i noticed yesterday that i have 80 miles left to hit 800 miles for the year. so that's the goal - we *will* hit 80 miles for december. that's a far cry from the 1000 for the year i had planned for last summer or the 1200 last year, but it seems that without a goal, it's hard to get anywhere. anyway, good luck, lswife - this is a good place for motivation! and it's nice to have another slowpoke aroundSmile susan
          Roberta, I'm so glad you're back. I was thinking of you on Thanksgiving (truly) when I saw the woman who won the AG medal in the 60-69 group in the 5K I ran. She was 11 minutes slower than me (and I was slow!), but she got hardware and was utterly beaming throughout the race! Welcome back and don't be a stranger - even on rest days. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com