Masters Running

Baby Leo is here! (Read 309 times)

Renee the dog

{{{{Jlynne}}}}

Remember to breathe, ok?

Hoping for an easy time for "Leo"  through his surgery, and peace to your husband's family through this difficult time.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

many prayers have been offered up for baby Leo/Will today -- we included him in our prayers during my faith sharing group ........ i took care of 2 patients this week who had babies that needed to go right to our Childrens Hospital for surgery so I can totally relate to the stress amidst the joy of it all ..... will continue to pray for these beautiful miracles as well as the doctors and nurses caring for them!!

also very sorry to hear about your sister-in-law - you will all be in my thoughts and prayers

denise

Thanks for taking the time to give us the news.  Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

{{{Jlynne}}}

flomotioncoaching.com

SteveP

{{{{Jlynne}}}}

Hugs and prayers out to your family.

16 1/2 inches does sound like a "keeper"...We're eager for his photo debute

SteveP

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Jlynne, I will be praying for your family, also.  My mom used to take care of foster newborns, so I heard lots of amazing stories about kids pulling through surgeries when they were very little.

We have Will in our thoughts, Jlynne.

I'm so sorry about your SIL.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

dg.

Jlynne... thanks so much for letting us know how it went!.  Welcome WillLeo! (i like that)(though he probably wouldn't ;-) )    I'm so glad he's stabalized.  LIke Amy said, pink is good.    when you said he stopped breathing I did too.  Can't even imagine how this has been for the rest of you.     Please continue wih the updates.   can't wait for pictures!  

I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL.  hugs for your DH.  

You'll all be in my thoughts.   though they may be a bit scattered for a few days.

Thoughts and hugs to Jlynne....I hope that you soon emerge from this difficult time, and that Willeo rapidly gains strength. It's tragic to see a little one intubated.

Stay strong!

Walt

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Thank you for Baby WillLeo's birth news!  I am happy that he is oxygenated and I pray his surgery goes well.  He's in good hands.  Congratulations to the whole family!

So sorry to read about your husband's sister.  I pray for peace for his family.  

Jlynne,  take care of yourself, so that you can take of your loved ones.  

Enjoy your new Granny-ness.

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."