Masters Running

Weight a Minute - Is that Time Already?? (Read 214 times)

Welcome to Thursday!  I'm chipper 'cause I'm down to 142, and I leave for a 10-day vacation tomorrow.  What more could a gal ask for?!?  . . . . . when I get back and weigh myself, we'll see how chipper I am then.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Have a great time, Leslie!

113 for me this morning, which I’m okay with, given taper and last weekend’s dinner party and all.

I can hardly wait to get back to regular running, though, so I can resume my daily ice cream cone. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

I was up a bit after my trip, which I expected, but I've already lost 4 lbs this week so that's cool, even with reduced/no running. Down to 139 this morning.

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

thats how i feel too!!  i havent posted in this thread for a long time because i just cant seem to get it together!! so frustrating ........but i pledge after  this 1/2 marathon sunday i am going to clean up my act big time and get this weight off!!   I cannot go into the holiday season weighing this much!!   PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE HELP!!!

oh and congrats Leslie -- that is the best "weigh" to start a vacation!!

nice work Holly and Erika too!!

denise

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Miniscule running + cold weather appetite = BLEH.   up to 189 yesterday.  More miles and more willpower, please

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey BQ lady - rumor has it you had an awesome race!  When are we going to get a race report? 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Lo siento.  No habla

Runners run

dg.

115.8, 2 days in a row so maybe it's right, at least for those 2 days.

leney gazelle, you do too.

denise, it will be fine.  we will help.  and at least most of us have probably been there more than once. more than twice. more than...

no, i still haven't left.  

details details.