Masters Running

Few more pics from NY and GMA (Read 269 times)

munchkn883

Here are a few more pics from our trip. Ladies, check out the Naked Cowboy! Robin, Donna & Diane Naked Cowboy Definitely will tour this place on our next visit! View out of GMA window.
      .......VERY COOL//........ I refrain from commenting on the ''Naked Cowboy''

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

evanflein

Wow, wonderful pictures! I've never been to NYC, sure looks busy. So, do they have more of these naked cowboys hanging around? That looks fun...
          Wonderful pictures! Big grin Interesting that Robin chose to wear a wig....she looks fantastic without it!
          Personal Records 5K - 21:35
            Nice pictures, munch. TomS
              great pictures!! you look wonderful!!

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

Thank you for sharing these! You look great!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Thanks for the pictures and smiling faces

SteveP

#artbydmcbride

Um, I see tighty whities, not naked. Are there more pictures? Embarrassed Blush

Runners run

Mariposai

the cowboys do not look like that one in my neck of the woods...hummmmmmmmm Shocked

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

At first I didn't recognize Steve in the cowboy hat. Thanks for the pictures and report. Joey
                        Vista
                        munchkn883

Oh no, you recognized Steve! Shocked

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

How exciting Munch! You look wonderful!! Thanks for posting . . . . ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Great pics! And I agree with Coach Bryant's comments, Robin looks great without a wig. Now the tighty whities - - did ya get a pinch on those buns??? Cool

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance