Masters Running

Do I take the Shot?????????........Vote Now.......tomwhite (Read 65 times)

#artbydmcbride

(((tomwhite))) 

Runners run

dg.

we're allowed to ((( ))) tw again??   : D

all of the above. 
      + (sorry if this was mentioned already, am hurrying and skimmed a little)  possibly less risk of compensatory damage, w/less pain
      + you already know what I think.

((((tw))))

thanks ilene and dg//..........yeah hugging appreciated.......

also

glad to see dg posting,

hopefully she's doing better

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

C-R

I'm  not sure your imaginary internet running friends are the best people to ask about medical procedures!  

Hahaha. Awesome. Late to the party.

Why not ask the doc what he would do if it was his pain and he was planning a replacement. It will let you determine the level of bs at the least.

Oh and I'm one of those "no med" types when it comes to athletic pains so I can adjust properly and not mask anything. If not athletic related I take anything that might make it better.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

...good idea CR//...........I will do just that.......

and yes,

I sell it,

but try not to use RX meds......looks like this may be The Exception

Tramps

I'm very late to this with nothing useful to add except my best wishes.  It seems like it's worth a try.  Good luck.

Be safe. Be kind.

Marathon Maniac #957

When is it scheduled?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

.....had MRI yesterday//.........should be sending it to OrthoDoc next week I guess......