Masters Running

running log link ? (Read 341 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

man, I don't know what got into me. Though I love reading everyone's race reports, the last thing I'd expect me to do would be read a topic in any way about training but, for some reason, I'm sure glad to have opened this one. <>tammy/tammy}}}})>>> Maybe it's a case of maricita madness now knowing she's back and anticipating her post about probably being the first nina mujercita ever to run 26.2 miles in that part of the world, especially in the tropical heat. Hurry mari or next thing I know I'll be reading about making bread. Smile I hope DH gets back in time too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Yeah, can't have Tet baking bread now too. I was looking at Hermosaboy's log and he has "Rest Days" put in there but it's in a different font or style or something. Not sure how he does that... Evryday, would that just be a "workout type" in the log preferences? I didn't try that...
        Yeah, can't have Tet baking bread now too. I was looking at Hermosaboy's log and he has "Rest Days" put in there but it's in a different font or style or something. Not sure how he does that... Evryday, would that just be a "workout type" in the log preferences? I didn't try that...
        You could add "rest" or whatever you want to the "workout type"....not sure about the font or style. You're right, Hermosaboy has got a lot of different thing in his log. Maybe he'll chime in here and help answer you.
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

Tammy - I looked at your log and I don't see any race times for you. Were you able to salvage your log from CR? If so, you can download it into your log here.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

TammyinGP

holly, I never kept a log at CR, nor any other place for that matter. Just my handwritten log, which I still keep by the way. I like to have something tangible in my hand as well, and not relay solely on the computer to keep my stats. And I didn't see a way that I could manually enter in my previous PR's on the RA log. Is there a way to do that?

Tammy

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

tam - if you enter your races, they will be organized by distance in the Personal Records options (but, if you do lot of garmining or other odd distance training runs, those distances will also be included in addition to the 5K/10K/half/mary/etc. regular distances too). I'm still trying to figure out how to record hot tub PR's. Can you be the hot tub coordinatore again so we can do something about it in Eugene? Summary Calendar Workouts Shoes Courses Personal Records Search GraphTools

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Tammy - I see from your profile, you're a 41-year old paralegal in Oregon. I'm a 41-year old (42 tomorrow) legal secretary almost living in Oregon. I live about 1 1/2 hours south of the Oregon/California state line in Eureka. Where abouts are you, and if you're not too far from me, I'd love to hear about your trail systems. My friend and I are always looking for some place new, but within a decent driving distance, to go for the weekend.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TammyinGP

Leslie - unfortunately, I don't know much about trail systems around the Josephine County area for running. I'm not a trail runner and Jo County is not a very runner friendly area. it's getting better, but not like other areas I've been to. I know down in Jackson County (medford area), they have a Bear Creek Trail that is pretty long, but it's an asphalt bike/running trail - not the kind of trails you are probably looking for.

Tammy

Thanks, Tammy. We've been to the Josephine County are numerous times. My husband loves it there. Pretty area.

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

HermosaBoy

You could add "rest" or whatever you want to the "workout type"....not sure about the font or style. You're right, Hermosaboy has got a lot of different thing in his log. Maybe he'll chime in here and help answer you.
                      Just playing around -- most of what is there transferred when I imported from CR... If you see something you like, let me know what it is and I will try to figure out how it got there!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob