Masters Running

Tues (what date is it) Daily Masters Runs and....You All Rock (Read 464 times)

Yeah, where are those thunderstorms they said were coming our way srl?? I just ate an absolutely humongous burrito and so have lost the opportunity to run for the rest of the day. I am trying to picture that thing in my stomach.....wow. Good news Frances!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Slo

What I like most about when enkephalin posts is that I know it's getting close to the end of my day !

Renee the dog

Didn't go to the pool today. As much as I like swimming, I really don't enjoy being inside in a pool. So, I did a 25 min yoga session and 5 min of slideboarding. That's it. Will get out to run tomorrow morning with Renee. Smile

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Hi Everyone -- trying to catch up on the reading - have been putting in my log but not much else here --work, church meetings and training has left me with little extra time and then i FOOLISHLY started reading that twilight series and jsut can't seem to do anything else when i start to read!! I ran the Bedford, NH 12k last week -- official time 1;08:18 --felt great the whole time -- beautiful day, beautiful course but two big ooopses --- water along the course was supplied by a hose (gross) and no water at the finish until you left the track and trecked all the way up to the cafeteria at the middle school which was the start and finish. Also have my 1st Sprint tri this weekend -- pool swim 250 yards, then out for a 10 mile bike, 3 mile run -- i have a friend in my running group who has been helping me out - - today we did an hour on the bike then i did a 3 mile run -- feeling good but getting a little anxious!!

denise

Mariposai

SRLopez, my son told me that the "visitor in Ballard" was only 4 blocks from his house. 6 miles at the track. Goal was to run by feel and not push it too much. 5x800m at 3:59, 3:58; 3:58; 3:54; 3:51...don't know where the last one came from. Time to enjoy some Beef strogonoff, asparagus, spinach salad and home dried cherries for dessert...dinner anyone?

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

I am in sunny California. Cool Nature must have missed my travel plans because typically if I am off someplace, that someplace has "unusually" bad weather for whatever time of year it is. This week is supposed to be really nice! At last! I know quit a few people out here since I worked in the Bay Area for 7 years and so I have been having a great time. What can I say, I really miss the place and the people. The taxes and politics . . . not so much. Wink evanflein hmm, nothing showing up and arthritis? I would see if or you can dig up something on the false negative rate for that I do not believe it is that high. If I am wrong you should really get a second imaging to make sure one way or the other. If the second test is also negative then you should see what other problems can cause related symptoms because it is then very unlikely that arthritis is the cause.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

SteveP

Breger, it looks like sweet running conditions Saturday http://www.9and10news.com/weather/maps/map.asp?id=16

SteveP