Masters Running

Thoisday, 2.11.16 Up & At 'Em! (Read 35 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Hello everybody!

I have just enough time to say I did 10 miles, tonight.  It's crazy around here.

Okay--that's it--gotta go--see ya!

Why does this sound familiar?

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

evanflein

Maybe because it's very similar to what he said on Tuesday. Mike E is in a rut.

SteveP, you could teach a lot of employees a ton about customer service and basic good business principles. Be careful though, or you might find yourself in a cultural sensitivity training.

Sounds like a fun weekend coming up for Enke and Mariposai! I sure hope someone has a camera... Have fun skiing!

Hang in there Holly. But for what it's worth, not talking is rarely the route to take. I'm certainly no marriage counselor, but... btdt.

6.3 miles at the end of the work day today. We're just having unbelievable weather here for mid-winter. This time of year we could easily be in the -10° to -30° range and it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary. What is unusual is this long stretch of bright sunny days with temps in the 5° to 25° range. Today it was about 17° for my run and the sun was still up and it was just beautiful out. Taking yesterday off was perfect timing, because yesterday was a bit chillier (down in that zero to 5° range) but still a bright sunny day. The only thing marring today's run was where the snow plow had gone by and thrown big chunks and loose snow all over the path in about a 300 ft. stretch so I had to pick my way through that out and back. Not good for a tender ankle! But, all was fine and ankle is much better so on I went.

SteveP

Gravitational waves!  So exciting!!!   er, right?  Batman and Rocket Scientist, help be out here.  Ripples of gravity waves.  Sounds as if it would do interesting things to you if you ran through them.

Holy Black Holes!!! Oh wait, it's an election year. The next President will be sure to fix it.

SteveP