Masters Running

Help with photo's (Read 233 times)

TomD

Would someone out there tell me how to post pictures here. I would love to share my Donna and kids with you. Here is my email, if it makes it easier. detoret@hotmail.com TomD
    TammyinGP

Are you storing your pics in an online photo album, like photobucket? That's where I keep mine, so I really only know how to post pics from that one, but I would think it's the same concept with other online photo storage sites. But with photobucket, you'll be given a variety of links for posting your pic. At RA, you'll want to use the link that calls it an "img code" and it'll start with [IMG] - you will just paste that code into a post here. first, click the little mountain looking icon above (in your reply post) and then inbetween the two >< (arrows)="" insert="" your="" img="" code="" from="" your="" photo="" album.="" ok,="" i'm="" going="" to="" try="" it="" now="" and="" see="" if="" that="" works="" because="" it's="" been="" so="" long="" since="" i've="" tried="" i="" may="" not="" remember="" what="" in="" the="" heck="" i'm="" talking="" about.="" .="" .="" :roll:="" /> ETA: when I copied/pasted my IMG code from photobucket and inserted it between those two arrows, I had to delete the [IMG] and [/IMG] code at the beginning and end of the link that was provided at photobucket. since you are inserting the image code command from the little mountain icon, it won't post if you are doubling up on 'img" commands. now I know why I didn't go into teaching Roll eyes

Tammy

TomD

Tammy, Right now I have them on my harddrive only, but I will try you said this weekend or once I am in my home. My computer is disconnected right now. I am using Donna's old computer right now and it is very slow at everything. TomD
        TammyinGP

I don't think you can post them if they are only saved on your harddrive, but if you'd like, email them to me and I'll save them in my photobucket and post them for you. You'd have to open up an account with photobucket, or flickr, or someplace like that and perhaps you don't feel like going to that bother right now. I'd be happy to post them for you. my email is tlkmoore at hotmail dot com

Tammy

TomD

Tammy, Thank you I will do that. I should be in my home soon. Maybe this weekend I need to get my computer going again. TomD