Masters Running

Wednesday January 14 Runs, walks, rests and everything else ..... (Read 579 times)

Head Procrastinator

{{{{{{{{{{{[Enke}}}}}}}}}}}} You are all the talk over on KR so I had to come see what happened. Girl, now I know how to get some hunky men to pay me attention! Clowning around Hope you get this sorted out and glad it turned out the way it did and you were able to report it. Barb
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
      Thoughts, prayers & best wishes for Craineum family & Dad, Teresa's DH & Tom/Donna More snow today it is really piling up,after 13 inches on the weekend, up to about 18 inches now. Below O expected next two nightsRoll eyes Going to Pittsburgh (only 50 miles to downtown) Friday to see Jersey Boys & staying overnite in hotel Cool Probably no running Saturday morning, could be too cold to get out of bed Big grin Treadmill run again Angry just to dangerous out there with all the snow, ice & frezing temps 6.9 miles in 1:07 plus 8 minute walk to cool down for 7.5 miles Welcome George

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Wow, lots of disturbing news among us Masters. sends good vibes and fibrillations to everyone> EGH, I'll also be running the VCM this May; and welcome. Treadmill intervals tonight; 6x1200 @ 6:44 m/m; WU/WD, 7.5m altogether
        munchkn883

Cranium - praying for your dad and family. Enke - that was a funny story, but quite scary. Hope all is well. 3.5 walking miles for me this afternoon. Trying to keep DH calmed down.....he turns 60 this coming Monday! Wink
          anachrotech

Let see - I think I this is under everything else. My poor BIL who has been out of work since last May, has until the end of this month to move out of his home that has been foreclosed on. Stinks. But, he and his family will be moving into my MIL little bungelow, and my MIL will be moving in with us. Gotta do what you gotta do. Just wish there was more time. Damn hard moving two houses. Nope - no runs this week.

Maniac 505

Wow!!! where to start??? {{{Enke}}}, so glad to hear you are OK, listen to your Docs, and call for those buff firemen whenever you need a lift Bike TM, so glad you are feeling good, I certainly undestand your fears. I am feeling great now, but I took most of 2008 off, still slow as a slug . this is a return to running schedule I used once, but my Orthopod thought it was too aggressive after my pelvis stress fracture. I trust you will be careful http://pfitzinger.com/labreports/stressfracture.shtml SR, take care of Tobias, I know he is a pain in the butt, at least he has a good dad (((Cranium))) ((((((all other injured and sick boomers)))) too many to count!