Masters Running

Happy Birthday Woodslady! (Read 330 times)

evanflein

{{Mr. Woods Lady}} Hope everything turns out ok. Happy belated birthday, and I hope you've got lots more fun things planned ahead for you and DH. Nice job on the 5k, even with a lot on your mind and a wrong turn.
      Hi Mrs. Woodslady, so sorry to hear about your DH!  I hope he makes a full recovery.  Running is the best therapy.  Boy you just keep racking up those AG awards!!!  I hope I get to meet you someday, not inconceivable as I know where Oregon is and I can drive!   All the best, for your belated birthday.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

coastwalker

Happy belated birthday, Woodslady!! I'm sorry I missed the day, but hope that your birthday celebration season is continuing.

I'm sorry to hear about your DH, but hope that he is recovering well by now. I know, as he does too, that you'll take great care of him, which will serve you both well. I'm glad that you are taking good care of yourself too, and continuing to get in some good runs and great races.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

dg.

Woods Lady....   I'm sorry to be so late!   & I'm so sorry to hear about your DH.  Hoping for his full recovery.   hugs to all of you.   

Happy belated birthday!  Though not the one you were hoping for....     I think counting your blessings was a good way to spend it.   Congratulations on another 5K and ag win....  you just keep getting better.   You're a wonderful addition to our forum.  

sweets for the sweet...

I am late, but no less hoping you will have some good birthday moments ahead---a year's worth in fact. Here's hoping as well that your beloved is on the mend.
            Henrun

Happy belated birthday from Marj and me. Hope your DH is doing better and congrats on your 5K. You're our inspiration and Marj hopes to be like you when she grows up.