Masters Running

Tue Feb 3 Runs and etc (Read 643 times)

dg.

(((( srl & dad ))) Meg... one thought, with the preface that "I know nothing!" ... is that if you're tired during your runs I think it would be easy to do more damage to your knee. so I vote for whatever it takes for you to get less tired, even if the timing isn't perfect. mta. dh just looked at me & I got that 'you're on there again?' look. so i mentioned i was going to tell a friend I thought maybe she should cut back because her knee hurts, & I got one of Carolyn's Audible Eyerolls™. Aided by a shaking head. what is up with that?
      SRL - sorry your dad has to go through this -- hoping for the best.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

I am so sorry SRL----the fact that you have so much experience with health care and serious illness makes me sad and this news just adds to that. I so admire your ability to use humor and running of course to carry you through so much. Here's hoping it all goes well. Do meet up with Ribs if you can. He and The Saint are just fabulous. CNYrunner
        spacityrunner

SRLopez: healing prayers for your family. 4 ish in 46ish for an avg 11 m/m. A couple of those miles were at a 10:30 m/m pace...whoo hoo...just call me speedy. Big grin Clear and cool evening run on the national mall which I am thankful has returned to normal..... 34F winds 14 mph feels like 14F Splits: 11:13, 12:00, 10:32, 10:25 Good runs and good day everyone

Trails Rock!

#artbydmcbride

Best wishes for a successful operation and speedy recovery for your Dad, srlopez. I went to the track and ran intervals tonight. Slowly. I made sure not to look at any pictures of Spareribs first, so my heartrate stayed down. Abelisle, I think I saw your name as one of the runners of the Trans Rockies Run last year. That is so awesome!!

Runners run

Mariposai

SRLopez, do you need a place for Tobias while you are gone? You could ship Tobias to Omak so we can take care of him while you are with your dad Tongue Good spirit my friend. You are one of the kind.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

You won't want to hear this, but I rested yesterday because it was only 45 degrees and windy, and the rest of the week looks better!
                I hate Wildchild, I hate Wildchild, I hate Wildchild . . . Angry Angry Angry Big grin If only the weather were so good here in CT . . . sigh . . . biketm Good Guy to Know. Better web page to know acronymfinder.com. Wink

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #3309

biketm Good Guy to Know. Better web page to know acronymfinder.com. Wink
                  Guess Tammy knows now....if she reads this Big grin TimBo GGTK

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Top 'O the World!

Abelisle, I think I saw your name as one of the runners of the Trans Rockies Run last year. That is so awesome!!
                    Sorry to hijack - & late at that! but Alex, is this true? if so, Hi!! (I was there) & will you be coming back??
                    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group