Masters Running

Thursday, 6/25 Pre-Seattle Runs (Read 406 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Around 7.5 miles but Garmin was acting up.  Started going backwards during the warm-up.  I think it thought it was still in Utah.

When we went to California for spring break, my Garmin thought it was still in Colorado and told me I ran a mile in 5:something !  I wish that were true.  I just re-synced it and it told me my correct (slow) pace.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

How do you re-synch it?  I turned it off and then turned it back on, is that what you did?

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

wildchild

Carolyn

Yeah,  I just turned it off and back on, and let it search for the satellites again. That did the trick.

I just got back from 5.3 miles around the neighborhood with Tazzie and Ladybug, in a cool (53°) drizzle.  Felt greta!  Although I now have two wet dogs who want to sit on the couch with me.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.