Masters Running

Running and X training week ending may 5 (Read 20 times)

Old , Ugly and slow

Mon 0

Tue 5 trail  ran into 2 young people who were walking a dog and smoking

wed 4 trail

thur -0

fri  4 trail  weights pm

sat 6 road & trail

sun -0

total 19 miles

pr's 5k 20.08, 5 mile 31:20, 10k  41.19  all done in the 80's

2014goals   1300  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Thx Tom Smile

Mon: party time, it's my birthday. For once, my boys remembered, organised a dinner, presents and sang for me Surprised

Tue: party time, it's Queens Day, and this year the queen abdicates, the King's investiture takes place and by midday, Queen's Day is officially King's Day. Party on: dress orange, eat orange, drink orange - Proost Clown

Easy 3.5K on the TM while watching the festivities on TV.

Wed: strength training C/S/T which I should've done on Monday.

Thu: should've gone out for a run but wasn't too motivated so did strength training legs instead

Fri: should've gone out to make up for yesterday's missed run, but didn't wake up till 7AM. By then it was too late.

Sat: pffftt... just a doggie walk

Sun: 4.84 kilometer easy. Decided to run on the TM, but as I was changing into my running clothes I quite impulsively decided I was going to run with Spooky outside Roll eyes Anyways, Spooky loved it, I loved it and it wasn't a bad run at all.

Dutchie
      I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

mrrun

Happy birthday dutchie!  Hope you're partying lots.  We're in noordwijk where the party is multi blocks long with everyone in orange - including us.  Had pancakes for dinner...

Thanks Tom...

Sun-13.5

Mon-3

Tue-5

Wed-5

Thu-5

Fri-3.5

Sat-3.5

Total=38.5 miles

Vancouver Half May 5th

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip

Happy birthday dutchie!  Hope you're partying lots.  We're in noordwijk where the party is multi blocks long with everyone in orange - including us.  Had pancakes for dinner...

Thx Marg&Henry. Yes one big party Clown

Dutchie
            I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

Thanks for starting us, Tom. I sort of fell off last week but this is a new week, right?

Happy Birthday, Dutchie!! And that's so cool that you got to meet up with Henry and Marj!

Ok, what am I doing this week? Geez... it's Thursday already.

Monday: 3.7 humid sweaty hilly miles in San Antonio, walking for c/d and at the conference

Tuesday: 3.1 humid sweaty hilly miles (I detect a pattern here...), more walking

Wednesday: nope, just didn't wanna do that hill again. Slept in.

Thursday: back at home to snow (?), got home from work late and I'm tired. No run, etc.

Friday: 6.2 mile hilly run after work, .3 mile walk c/d

Saturday: 1.1 mile warm up, 5k race (Chena River Run in 23:03), 4.2 mile run after and .5 mile walk

Sunday: 13.2 miles run much too fast (8:14 avg) (Garmin said 13.3 but I think it was really closer to 13.2) , .3 mile walk cool down

Totals: 34.7 miles run 1.7 miles walked. Missing Wednesday's (or Thursday's) run cost me a 40 mile week.

On vacation. ZERO running & x-training for the week.

Paul

henrun

Dutchie, Henry and Marj in Amsterdam

Where's the "Like" button around here? This is awesome! Wonderful picture, Henry, thanks for posting!