Masters Running

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Holly! (Read 316 times)

I Can Go The Distance

Happy Birthday, Holly. Thanks for all you do here at RA to support and encourage all of us. May you have a great day and a great year.

Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Maniac 505

Have a Great day, and a GRETA Year.

and eat lots of cake

Happy birthday Holly.  You had a great party.  I hope the rest of the day was just as good.

TomS

evanflein

Happy Birthday, Dear Holly! May you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Have a wonderful birthday Holly!   You deserve a piece of cake AND some ice cream too.    Enjoy your new AG!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Holly, I enjoy your posts.  May you have many happy runs and PR's this year.  Happy Birthday.  PS   Do you make resolutions on your birthday?
                Happy Birthday to a woman who many of us desire to emulate.  Hope it's a grand day!

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Well, I was going to modify Leslie's post, but thought it might be considered stalking.    I'll leave that to Ribs.

Happy birthday to a women of so many talents, I couldn't decide on a proper cake.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Hope your day was special!  Wishing you all the best for the year ahead!

Skip

Mariposai

A girl can never have too many cakes...

Happy birthday and happy life to a great runner, a magnificent lady and fantastic friend.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday holly.  `

Hope you got to let your birthday feet out of their boxes a little.

hope your birthday month has a special surprise ala maraposie's new job too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Top 'O the World!

Happy B-lated Holly!! Hope it was fabulous for you!
                          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

#artbydmcbride

Happy Happy Birthday, Maniac Holly!  Stay forever young!   Smile

Runners run